Sole trader Radoslava- A.Mladenova strictly follows the commitments she makes with her clients as well as the warranty period. We advise you to study the following warranty conditions:
Product warranty period begins from the date of issuance of the warranty. Export of goods is a process that can not be regarded as a defect and there is no warranty service.
Dear customers, to be granted the right of warranty you must submit:
- Original warranty card
- To deliver the defective product
-If the products are electric appliances, bring them to the service station mentioned on the card of warranty
-All other products must be brought to the store - Sofia,34 Hristo Botev Blvd.
Otherwise, the repair will be charged as out of warranty.
Transportation costs for bringing the product to the store or the service station are at customer’s expenses unless there is another agreement between our company and the customers.
The company serves no guarantee for articles of glass, pottery and porcelain.
The warranty period depends on the product and the brand of the items.
The warranty expires if:
- The product has a damaged appearance;
- The product has been repaired by unauthorized from us people;
- The product has mechanical damage;
- Malfunction caused by improper transportation, storage and management
- The basic requirements of the manufacturer weren’t followed while using the product;
- In violation of the basic requirements of the Bulgarian State Standard;
- The product has suffered as a result of a natural disaster;